Luxembourg boundary basemapsSpecifically for Luxembourg we offer administrative basemaps at three different levels and a 2-digit postcode basemap in 2 versions, to be used with Mapgrove Studio.
Administrative area boundary maps:
• Luxembourg in 3 districts (LU_Districts(3r-2015)),
• Luxembourg in 12 cantons (LU_Cantons(12r-2015)),
• Luxembourg in 105 communes (LU_Communes(105r-2015)),
Postal (ZIP) area boundary map:
Our postcode boundaries for Luxembourg are constructed from the geonames.org list of postcode point locations.
• Luxembourg in 80 2-digit postcode areas (LU_POSTCODE2(80r-2016))
• Luxembourg in 56 2-digit postcode areas (aggregated version) (LU_POSTCODE2(56r-2016))
what is Mapgrove StudioMapgrove Studio is a web-based mapping application that allows you to convert your spreadsheet data (Excel or CSV) into beautiful thematic maps. View real world examples in our gallery.
To join your spreadsheet data to geographic features we offer low-priced polygon basemaps at various administrative levels and postcode areas for different countries, to be used with the Mapgrove Studio tool. All basemaps are very detailed; even if you only select or output a small part of a map (zoom in) the quality of the map remains high.
Subscription options and basemaps are available in our Shop.
Regularly we add new basemaps to our collection. If you cannot find a boundary dataset that you are looking for in the Shop, please contact our helpdesk.