Germany boundary basemapsSpecifically for Germany we offer administrative basemaps at five different levels and postcode basemaps at two different levels, to be used with Mapgrove Studio.
Germany administrative area boundary maps / Administrative Karte Deutschland:
• Deutschland Bundesrepublik (republic, 1 area – 2015),
• Deutschland Bundesländer (states, 16 areas – 2015),
• Deutschland Bezirke (districts, 19 areas – 2015),
• Deutschland Kreise (counties, 2 versions: 402 and 370 areas – 2015),
• Deutschland Gemeinden (municipalities, 11330 areas – 2015)
Germany postal (ZIP) area boundary maps / Postleitzahlen Karte Deutschland:
• Deutschland in 95 2-digit postcode areas (DE_PLZ-2STELLIG(95r-2015)),
• Deutschland in 8202 5-digit postcode areas (DE_PLZ-5STELLIG(8202r-2015))
what is Mapgrove StudioMapgrove Studio is a web-based mapping application that allows you to convert your spreadsheet data (Excel or CSV) into beautiful thematic maps. View real world examples in our gallery.
To join your spreadsheet data to geographic features we offer low-priced polygon basemaps at various administrative levels and postcode areas for different countries, to be used with the Mapgrove Studio tool. All basemaps are very detailed; even if you only select or output a small part of a map (zoom in) the quality of the map remains high.
Subscription options and basemaps are available in our Shop.
Regularly we add new basemaps to our collection. If you cannot find a boundary dataset that you are looking for in the Shop, please contact our helpdesk.